- 2-3 years experience with Drupal, including 7, 8 & 9.
- 3-4 years experience with PHP.
- 2+ years of experience writing modules with OOP in Drupal 8.
- Ideally, you'll have examples of Drupal modules and themes you've written, in Drupal 7 and Drupal 8.
- Understanding of Git and ideally, GitFlow methodology.
- Good understanding of Drupal architecture and APIs
- Experience integrating Drupal with 3rd party APIs
- Comfortable with the command line, git workflows, and Vagrant/Docker/Lando or similar
- Experience with Drush, Symphony, and Composer.
- The minimum English level desired is B1
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Stellar work ethic.
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, and dependable.
- Detail-oriented. Reads the fine print.
- Team player. Works well with others and is not afraid to ask for help.
- Passionate. Love what you do, and take pride in your work.
- Passionate about contributing back to Drupal’s community and other Open Source projects
- Excellent problem-solving skills
We are looking for an experienced Drupal developer that is passionate about Drupal and Open Source to join our team.
Engineers can expect to solve unique challenges on a high variety of projects, with opportunities to contribute back to Drupal’s large community of maintainers and to learn from other engineers on a friendly and collaborative team.
ParallelDevs believes in doing the right thing for our customers, for our business, for our employees. We do this by treating people the way we want to be treated: being fair, honest, respectful, and considerate.
Tipo de Jornada
Número de inscritos: 1